The following links are provided as a service of V-M Audio Enthusiasts
Don't see yours listed? Contact Us and send it along with a sentence or two description. If I agree it is of interest, I will add it!
• Alabama Historical Radio Society - An active group with their own museum. Website includes a wealth of technical archives and useful links.
• Alex’s Reel to Reels - Here is a “reel” fan that loves to restore all brands of tape recorders from the ‘50’s to mid ‘60’s!
• All Unique - Leland Faber services vintage phonos including RCA 45 players in California. Offers ship in service and electrostatic flocking for all turntable platters.
• Antique Electronic Supply - Dependable source for tubes, capacitors, and electronic parts.
• Antique Radio Classified - The website of the long running publication. Extensive links page with many links of interest to all antique audio fans.
• AntiqueRadioExchange.com - Buy and sell radios, ham gear, stereos, parts, etc. Also has a list by state of radio clubs with contact information.
• Antique Radio Forums - Has a Phonograph forum that is a resource for people seeking technical help
• Audio Extasa - If you like newer, higher end vintage audio with a European flavor from the ‘70’s and ‘80’s, check out this site.
• Audiokarma - Forum dedicated to all things home audio, including vintage electronics.
• Audio Specialist - Howard Bardach’s firm specializes in the repair and resale of quality current and vintage audio equipment.
• Burlingame Radio and TV - A family owned business since 1952 in Portland, Oregon, specializing in the repair and restoration of vintage tube radios from 1930 through 1970.
• Classics Sound Repair - Specializing in the repair of audio equipment both Solid State and Tube, old and new since 1981 (Arizona).
• Dickson's RCA 45 Changer Restoration - Shawn Dickson refurbishes and sells the popular RCA 45 record changers. See photo on the V-M & RCA 45 Player Parts page where he shows how to install the P190 cartridge in the RCA tone arm.
• Dual Reference Website - Technical specifications and photos for those who are interested in Dual Stereo Equipment.
• Ed Saunders - Offers specialty items such as amplifier rebuild kits for the RCA 45 rpm players.
• Get Reel - Geoff Rosenberg covers the world of tape recording. Information and resources on all reel to reel tape recorders.
• Hammond Manufacturing - Carries power and output transformers for tube audio products. These products are also for sale through Antique Electronic Supply, link shown on this page.
• Harmony Central - Read reviews on V-M amplifiers now being used by guitar players and musicians
• Jukn55's House Of Music - Chuck Mitchell has records in all formats, needles, cartridges, center post spindles, adaptors, some reel-to-reel tapes and audio pieces and parts for many brands.... just about anything related to music!
• Ken’s Electronic Parts - Unique in the wide variety of current and obsolete electronic parts offered!
• Marantz & Philips - Peter from Holland offers up technical and sales information on – classic CD players!
• Mark Oppat - Mark sells a variety of old radio parts, new and used, including the capacitors you have been looking for. He also services radios and V-M products. Send him email from the website or contact Mark on his shop phone, 734-20-RADIO 10 am - 9 pm EST.
• McIntosh Labs - Checkout the pages under The Brand, some great history on a storried company that has built quality audio products in Binghamton, NY since 1949. Their MC275 tube amplifier celebrated its 50th anniversary in 2011!
• Michigan Antique Radio Club - This club has 4 swap meets per year, including Extravaganza, now considered the second largest antique electronics swap meet in the USA!!!
• Newcomb transcription record players - Glen has put together some interesting pictures and history for this brand. There are other interesting pages on this site as well!
• Parts-Link - A parts resource website for professional servicers and manufacturers.
• PhilcoRadio.com - Ron Ramirez hosts the definitive Philco website with history and loads of useful information that will benefit restorers of most antique electronic gear.
• Phonoland - An audio forum where people can give and get advice on vintage record players! Also includes classifieds and forums that discuss records.
• Phonophan - Here you will find books, parts, products and information to enhance the antique phonograph collecting hobby, as well as a listing of fine antique phonographs for sale.
• Phonograph & Record Discussion - Forum at Tube Radio Forum website. Scroll down to find this audio group.
• Phono Restoration Company - Jim Romano restores record players, specializing in the RCA 45 rpm players.
• RCA Victor Land - Larry specializes in all the 1950's era RCA phonographs - restorations and sales.
• Reel Deal Pro Audio - Has analog and digital recording tape and accessories.
• Renovated Radios - Ed manufactures rubber supports, washers, grommets, plastic reproduction radio/TV knobs, push buttons, and other parts for vintage radios/record players.
• Stromberg-Carlson fans will be interested in this site hosted by Tom Bavis. Also other interesting pages featuring vacuum tube electronics.
• The Chipmunks History Page - Click on the “It all began in 1958” selection and view how Ross Bagdasarian Sr., down to his last $200, bought a V-M tape recorder to create the Chipmunks!
• The Circuit Shop - Can recone or repair most vintage tape recorder and phonograph speakers.
• The Music Box - Earl is proprietor of the largest V-M dealer in the country that I know of. Sales and service, located in Ohio.
• The Sonotone Corporation - Roger Russell's fact filled website of interesting Sonotone history. V-M Corporation bought thousands of microphones and phonograph cartridges from Sonotone.
• The Turntable Factory - Under new management, this organization is continuing to offer turntable sales and repair services.
• Track 1 Vintage Audio - I could spend hours looking through the records at this store in Illinois that also features ‘70’s and ‘80’s vintage audio equipment.
• UltraElectronicActive.com - An eclectic collection of vintage audio and other interests. Detailed Equipment descriptions - Very attractive layout. Visit Marc's site to purchase vintage equipment.
• Vintage Electronics - If I don’t have it, Ed has the needles, cartridges, rebuilt idler wheels and belts you need! Audio only - no VCR parts. Visit his new website.
• Webcor - If you have a Webcor or Webster-Chicago wire recorder, tape recorder, or phonograph, then visit Al Botti's site.
• West-Tech Services - Gib Epling is happy to help with selective crystal cartridge rebuilding and other parts while searching for a new owner for his business. Click on website link for more information.
® Registered trademarks licensed from V-M Corporation. Other
material copyright 2000-2013 by V-M Audio Enthusiasts.
Website created by